3 Weeks!
Well my sweet baby girl is almost a month old! Geez!!! I can't believe it! Maddie sleeps a lot still, although she is becoming more and more alert everyday! She is getting so big already! We will be making our first trip out of Waco this weekend to San Antonio. Then we are going to Andrews next weekend for my baby shower and Mother's day! :) Then to College Station the next weekend! I know its a lot but I think we will enjoy doing new stuff!
Well we had our first throw up and poop on someone else but mommy and daddy experience this past week. Carol came to visit us last weekend and helped out a lot with Maddie... We got out of the apartment for the afternoon on Friday and shopped some. It was fun! Well Friday night Carol was feeding her and BAMMMM! Throw up all over Carol! I didn't just happen once, twice, but three times! Poor Carol, I love her sooo much! Thank God for us working in FBC Nursery, throw up isn't that bad, it happens frequently especially when working in the baby room! Then Sunday night, our friends Brandon and Megan made us dinner and brought it over! O man it was soooo delicious!!! Well Maddie was awake and I had just fed and changed her diaper and BAMMMM! Poop on Megan! It leaked out of her diaper! Those dang size one diapers... it stinks that she is inbetween newborn and size one diapers... Megan said it wasn't a big deal and wiped it off... O I love her! She's fixing to be a mommy too!! AHHH I'm so excited for them! I think it'll be a girl but we won't know until October! They are going to let it be a surprise! :)
As for Mason and I, well we are exhausted but it just goes along with being new parents I suppose! It's not too bad. Maddie is such a good baby! She hardly ever sheds a tear! I am soooo thankful!
I hope everyone's week is going well!

No comments:
Post a Comment