Monday, March 15, 2010

College Station Baby Shower!

Thanks to my Wonderful Hostesses for the GREAT shower!

This weekend was my last trip to College Station before Little Maddie arrives!  Which is now approx. 5 weeks away!  I'm 35 weeks today!  I can't believe it still!  I think now I'm more excited than I am nervous and scared!!!  After getting all these cute baby things I can't wait to use them!  :) 

We got into town on Saturday and ate at Freebirds of course... it was O SO YUMMY!  Then we went to the mall and bought Maddie some cute A&M onesies!!  She's gotta have that Aggie stuff!  Later that evening we went to Wings N More and ate dinner for my birthday!  (Which is tomorrow by the way... LOL)  I was so glad that I got to see everyone that went, especially my friend Sydney, since I haven't seen her since Mason and I got married!


After eating some yummy Wings N More!


On Sunday I had set my alarm thinking that my phone would automatically change without me turning it off then back on again... I was wrong to think that... So we missed church.  The baby shower was at 2 at the Hogan's house!  It was so much fun!!  Lots of funny stories were told!  I love all my friends soooo much! They are all the greatest!  I can't wait to go back so everyone can meet Maddie!

Well I got to the doctor on Wednesday at 10:30 so I'll post an update then!  Everyone have a wonderful week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment