Friday, March 5, 2010

33 weeks 4 days

Well I was discussing starting one of these with Katie the other day and how I thought about starting one but thought the things I have to write are kinda corny.  But the more I started thinking about it I thought that it may be a good idea to have one of these, especially after Maddie is born.  That way its easier for our family and friends can be kept up to date with things that are going on in our world.  So here I am posting this first post...

There's not much to tell right now, just that at almost 34 weeks I feel HUGE and that I have approx. 6 weeks left till Maddie will be here!  It's been a great experience being pregnant but now that its coming to the end I'm ready for her to be here and out of my tummy... It's hard to function and I feel soooooo clumsy! haha but I hear this is all normal! lol  Here is a picture of my belly at around 32 weeks... it's the last tummy picture I've taken...


I will take another picture later this week. I have a doctors appointment on Thursday so we'll see how that goes! Everyone have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. It's so exciting! You're going to have a baby and she already loves musicals! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha especially the one's sung by Carol, Laura, and Alyssa! LOL :D

    ReplyDelete