Monday, May 17, 2010

1 Month 2 Weeks!

This past weekend we went to College Station to pack up the rest of my stuff at my brother's apartment and for Carol, Laura, Avery, and Spencer's Graduation party! All in all it was a pretty good weekend.  Kinda bittersweet...

A week and a half ago Maddie and I flew on an airplane to Andrews! I was kinda nervous how it was all going to go and was glad when it went super well! She slept the whole time and sucked on her pacifier! I was afriad that she would suck on her pacifier because when she doesn't want she won't take it! And I wanted her to suck on something so her ears would pop when we took off and landed! It was all super great though! :)

She was 1 Month 1 Week here!
Mother's Day
&
Baby Dedication!

The weekend in Andrews was great!  It's always good to be home! 


We went and visited my grandparents in Monahans! They were sooooo excited to meet Maddie! :)  Grandma made some yummy enchiladas!  They were soooo hot though! :)  But still good!

Friday we drove to Andrews and Maddie got to meet her great grandparents there!

First time to meet Great Grandpa Sam!

Maddie and Great Grandma Frances!

Everyone was so excited to meet her! It made my heart smile to see the look on their faces when they first saw her!

Saturday was my baby shower!  My hostesses did an AMAZING JOB! They are all such blessings to us! It was so fun to see everyone and I was so glad that they all got to meet Maddie!  Mason drove in later Saturday and we relaxed with my mom!  It was so nice!

Sunday was my first Mother's day and it was Baby dedication at church!  There were 13 babies that got dedicated that day!  So many babies at church! It was so great! Maddie got a little certificate and a little pink bible with her name on it! :)

Overall that weekend was so great! I'm glad I got to spend time with my cousin Amy who is expecting her second child in a couple of weeks!  I can't wait! And I got to see my great friend Lindsey and her adorable little girl Esther! Lindsey is such a blessing!!
Here are a couple of other pictures from that weekend...




No comments:

Post a Comment