Saturday, September 18, 2010

5 Months!

When I started this thing I knew I would end up not keeping up with it! O well, I have updates... lots of them! Maddie is now 5 1/2 months old!! She has gotten sooooo big! She now weighs approx. 20 pounds and last time we were at the doctor she was 25" long... which I'm sure she is longer now since its been a month and a half... She just scoots around, she can almost sit up on her own, and she loves her feet (and mine)! We are trying to start eat some food but its touch and go, although today she did eat some applesauce and not spit it out too much! I was soooo happy! One stepping stone at a time! She eats rice cereal, well from the bottle with her milk... She's not tooo fond of the spoon, but she will get used to it! She blabs alot and its sooooo cute!!! She loves her daddy, everytime he walks through the front door from work she smiles SO big!! It melts my heart! As of recent, she has discovered her tongue! She has it sticking out all the time (her Mimi taught her)... I also think she likes the way it feels with the TWO TEETH she has coming in!!! :) She can sleep anywhere from 8-12 hours straight, but occasionally will wake up way earlier. Maddie is growing up way too fast!! I love my little monkey sooo much!


GIG 'EM AGGIES!

In other news, we have moved out of bear country and to the Alamo city! :) Mason got a job at WOAI in July and it couldn't have come at a better time! God knew what he was doing! He blessed us with so much and we are so grateful! We were able to find a house to rent before he even started the job and was able to move in the first of August! It's so good to be in a house! I can't believe all the stuff we have in this 3 bedroom house was in a small two bedroom apartment!! We are painting Maddie's room and getting it ready and she should be able to move into it sometime this week! I'm sooooo excited! :) But I have a feeling it will be hard for me to not have her in our room anymore... Over time I suppose I'll get used to it.

Our friends Katie and Nick had their baby girl, Sydney, on August 12! She is sooooo cute! They are in Germany right now but will be coming next month until February I think... I'm pretty excited!!! Katie's husband Nick is deployed, so if you could please pray for her, that God will give her strength and peace, and for Nick, that God keeps him safe!

One last thing, tomorrow we are going to visit our first church, Oak Hills. Please pray that God shows us where he wants us to be! I'm so ready to find a church home!

No comments:

Post a Comment